The Three-day symposium on Homoeopathic Approach in Thyroid disorder is organized keeping the following objectives:
1. To get an overview of thyroid gland its function and dysfunction in evolution of clinical states and knowing the importance of clinical examination & interpretation of lab investigations in the diagnosis and prognosis.
2. Evolving sensitivity, skills in case receiving in perceiving the psyche of patients and developing discipline in case recording.
3. Understanding the conceptual basis of the travel of the patient from Health to Disease in the Bio-Psycho-Socio environment and learning to operationalize the knowledge in case management.
4. Learning to analyze and evaluate symptomatology in formulating the clinico-pathological- miasmatic and psychological correlations to infer the qualitative and quantitative susceptibility.
5. Learning to select suitable approach to Totalities (chronic, intercurrent, and phasic) and selecting the similimum.
6. Understanding and applying the concepts of quantitative and qualitative aspects of susceptibility in posology and remedy response evaluation.
7. Learning about the effects of allopathic medicines used in thyroid disorders and regulating them along with homoeopathic management.
8. Learning the role of diet, counselling and ancillary management in patients of Thyroid disorders.
9. Attempting to evolve a standardized approach to the understanding and treatment of thyroid disorders through homoeopathy.
Case material will be circulated in advance covering the spectrum of the common thyroid disorders seen in clinical practice of homoeopath. Participants should come prepared with the working. Together we will achieve more!! Case based discussion in large groups will focus on the application of various basic knowledges at the ground level and will help the participants to imbibe points for good clinical practice. This will be done through an analytical study of cases treated homoeopathically. An effort will be made to derive concepts which can then be applied in other experiences which visit the clinician. Presentations on relevant topics of clinical management will be done along with ancillary management. Not only will we get insight in the treatment of Thyroid disorders but we will get insight into the lives of Patients (who are our teachers) and grasp the skewed “darshan” of the self too!!
Participants who have interesting experience of management of Thyroid Disorders are requested to mail cases and their evidence-based experiences to symposium committee for presentation.
Let’s come to gather to fathom the depth & width of this disorder.
Dr Sunil Bhalinge – email@example.com- 9323690046
Dr. Prashant Tamboli- firstname.lastname@example.org- 9322283197
Dr. Kumar Dhawale,
Dr. N. L. Tiwari,
Dr. S. K. Phansalkar,
Dr. Bipin Jain,
Dr. Anand Kapse,
Dr. Manoj Patel,
Dr. Hitesh Purohit,
Dr. Mihir Parikh
For Registration & enquiry, please contact:
1) Dr. Devangini Broker: email@example.com 9860311769 Poona Coordinator: Dr.
2) Pravin Bhalgatfirstname.lastname@example.org 7744979614
Dr. Rita Somaiya –email@example.com , 9825049611,
Fees: Rs 3000/-
Payable to – Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Trust.
For INTERNS & UG STUDENTS –
Rs. 2500/- (After 31/01/2020) – Rs. 3000/- Payable:
Account Name: Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Trust
ICICI BANK, Chembur, Mumbai Branch:
RTGS/IFSC CODE: ICIC0006239; Savings A/C NO: 623901198459