- • Certificate Course in Clinical Research, Symbiosis University, Pune
- • Certificate Course in Scientific & Technical Writing, Dept. of Scientific & Technical Writing, Ministry of Human Resource Department, New Delhi
- • Certificate Course on “Ethics in Clinical Research” Infectious Disease Department, MUHS, Nashik.
Consulting Homoeopathic Practice since 1998
- Neelkanth Commercial Complex, 9, Basement,
N. G. Acharya Marg, Near Hotel Orchid, Chembur, Mumbai 400071
- Prashanti Medical Centre, Vidhya Dham, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai.
Lifestyle disorders such as Diabetes Mellitus, Thyroid disorder, PCOD, Bone & Joint disorders, Dermatological disorders, Respiratory disorders & Children neuro- endocrine and behavioural disorders
CURRENT ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH POSITION:
- Director, Research & Medical Informatics, Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Organizations
- Director, Training Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Organizations
C. Assoc. Professor, Department of Repertory Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar:
- PG & PhD Guide, MUHS, Department of Repertory
- Paper Setter & Examiner:
- Homoeopathic University, Jaipur
- Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
- PG Examiner, MUHS
- • Member, Board of Research, MUHS
- • Member, Board of Research, Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik, Maharashtra
- • Member, Research Advisory Board, Shri Govind Guru University, Godhara, Gujrat
- • Chairman, Institutional Ethical Committee, Bhartesh Homoeopathic Medical College, Belgavi, Karnataka
- • Chairman, Institutional Ethical Committee, AJ Savala Homoeopathic medical College, Mehsana, Gujrat
- • Member Secretary, Institutional Ethical Committee, M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute
- • Member, Institutional Ethical Committee, Bharti Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Pune Pune
- • Convener, BHMS Course Research Methodology Subject expert committee, NCH, New Delhi
- • Board of Editors, JISH
- • Scientific paper Reviewer for
- • IJRH
- • Homoeopathic Links,
- • Journal of Homoeopathy University
- • Drug Proving Associate – CCRH, New Delhi Drug Proving Programme
- • Panel Expert Physician- Welcome Cure – Mind Technology
- • Determining the role of Homoeopathic remedy – Symphytum officinale in healing fracture, Sponsored by Dr. Ashwini Nene Integrated School of Research, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune.
- • To study the efficacy of homoeopathic indicated remedy vis-á-vis biochemic Ferrum Phos 6x in anemia during ANC period in tribal area. – Supported by Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Trust.
- • To Study the effect of drinking Coffee during Homoeopathic treatment – Supported by Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Trust.
- • Efficacy of homoeopathic intervention in influencing the academic outcome in children with scholastic difficulties from the vernacular medium-a multicentric study- Supported under EMR scheme by Ministry of AYUSH, GOI, New Delhi
Sr Research Fellow
- • Extra-mural Research project on “To Study the Efficacy of Homoeopathic Medicines in the Treatment and Management of NIDDM of Recent and in
Chronic Long-standing Disease” (2002-05) supported by the Department of AYUSH, MoHFW, Govt of India.
- • Extra-mural Research project on “Role of Homoeopathic treatment in scabies infection in Adivasi children attending Ashram Shalas (resident schools) in Palghar and Vikramgarh taluka, District Thane, Maharashtra. (2004-07) supported by the Department of AYUSH, MoHFW, Govt of India.
Research Project Coordination:
- • Survey for Dept. of Panchayat Raj, Govt. Of West Bengal – To Report The Effectiveness Of Their Homoeopathic Dispensaries Spread Across The State – Sponsored by Panchayat Raj Dept, Govt. of West Bangal and supported by National Institute of Homoeopathy, (An autonomous Institute under the Department of AYUSH, Govt of India)
Extra-mural Research Projects – supported by the Department of AYUSH, MoHFW, Govt of India
• Role of Homoeopathic in the management of Acute Diarrhoeal disorder” (2004-2007)
- Project Consultant:
• Proving of coded drug : Rhus Aromatica, Pheseolus: January 2002 -January 2003
• To understand the role of Homoeopathy in Mosaic virus in Papaya Plant: June 2006 – September 2006
• Establishing the role of Homoeopathy in the management of Malnutrition: October 2008 – September 2009
•To understand the efficacy of Homoeopathy in slow learner: June 2009 – May 2010
• Explore the differential expressions of susceptibility in COPD: July 2010 – March 2011
• To understand the efficacy of indicated Homeopathic medicines in arresting sub conjunctival haemorrhage in post fine needle cataract surgery: July 2010 – March 2011
• To validate the results of RA managed by Homoeopathy: July 2010 – March 2011
• Proving of coded drug: Calcarea flur: Sept 2010 : November 2011
• To explore the effectiveness of Homoeopathic medicines to improve FEV1/FVC ratio: January 2010 – October 2011
• To evaluate the efficacy of Homoeopathic treatment in Vitiligo: July 2010 – Sept 2012
• Proving of coded drug: Siliciea: August 2011 – January 2012
• Evaluating different strategies utilized in the Homoeopathic management of Alcohol withdrawal syndrome – July 2012 to August 2013
• Exploring the role of homoeopathic medicines in the management of obesity – From July 2013
• Understanding the prevalence of mental disease in tribal areas of Vikramgradh – From March 2014
• Studying the action of homoeopathic medicines in cases of Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria through serum IgE and absolute Eosinophil count – From March 2014
Other Research Consultation:
- • AYUSH Cell Maharashtra – Research Consultant
- • Dr Farook Master: Statistical Data Analysis, Preparing project report, Advising Scientific presentation , Protocol writing
- • Dr Sankaran – Guiding faculty for Research methodology and Protocol writing
- • Dr Batra Academy – Guiding about Research and Protocol writing
- • Public Health Project – Mother & Child Care, 25 villages Thane District – Govt. Of India
- • Public Health Project – Mother & Child Care, 99 Villages, Vadodara
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- • Coordinator of the Committee set up under the auspices of the NIH-MLDMHI to design a Distance Training Programme in Research Methodology and Biostatistics for Homoeopathic teachers and practitioners
- • Resource Faculty for Advance Research Methodology, Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik. Convener & resource faculty
- • Resource Faculty for Educational Technology, Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik. Convener & resource faculty
- • Faculty for CCH Research Methodology workshop
- • Guest faculty for “GCP Workshop & Research Methodology 2010” Organized by UDIRT Dept, MUHS
- • Convened, Organized & Faculty at the Research Methodology Workshop for PG Teacher Under ROTP programme of Department of AYUSH in December 2009 & March 2010
- • Convened, organized & as a Faculty at the Seminars in Research Methodology and Biostatistics for the Postgraduate students & Teachers of the MUHS, Nashik in 2010 and 2011 at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune.
- • Faculty for Research workshop- Homoeopathy University Jaipur Convened, organized and as a Faculty at the workshop in Research Methodology and Biostatistics for the Postgraduate students & Teachers of the MUHS, Nashik in 2012 at Panchsheel Homoeopathic Medical College, Khamgaon
- • Resource person for Research Methodology workshop for more than 75 workshops in various universities and colleges, some of which are.
- • Shri Govid Guru University, Godhara
- • Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic Medical College, Udaipur
- • RKDF University, Homoeopathic Medical College, Bhopal
- • MNR University Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad
- • Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- • Dr D Y Patil University, Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- • Sarda Krishna Homoeopathic Medical College, Kulasekharam, TN
- • YMT Homoeopathic Medical College, Navi Mumbai
- • Panchsheel Homoeopathic Medical College, Khamgao
- • Sonajirao Khirsagar Homoeopathic Medical College, Beed
- • SPJES Homoeopathic College Kolhapur
- • Dhondumama Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- • DKMM Homoeoapthic Medical College, Aurangabad
- • Foster Development Homoeopathic Medical College, Aurangabad
- • Shri Bhagwan Homoeopathic Medical College, Aurangabad
- • Motiwala Homoeopathic Medical College, Nashik
- • K B Awad Homoeopathic Medical College, Chadwad
- • JJ Madgum Homoeopathic Medical College, Jaysingpur
- • Gulabrao Homoeopathic Medical College, Sangli, MS
- • CMP Homoeopathic Medical College, Mumbai
• ROTP& CME Resource Person: Supported by Ministry of AYUSH
• ROTP Research Methodology, MLDMHI, Palghar 2007
• ROTP Research Methodology, MLDMHI, Palghar , 2008,
• ROTP, Anatomy, HKES HMC,Gulbarga, 2008
• ROTP, Medicine, KHES, HMC,Gulbarga, 2008
• ROTP Community Medicine, MLDMHI, Palghar, 2009
• ROTP MM, Kamkshi HMC, Goa, 2009
• ROTP, Psychiatry, MLDMHI, 2009
• CME, Statistical Analysis, MLDMHI, Palghar, 2016,
• CME, Diabetes Management, Palghar 2016
• ROTP, Research Methodology, MKP HMC, Jaipur, 2018
Peer Reviewed Journals:
- Defining scope and clinical approach for homoeopathic management of Diabetes Mellitus, Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy, Volume, No.3, 2008, pg 28
- A journey through research on role of homoeopathy in DM , Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, Volume No. 1, 2008, pg 44.
- Exploring Role of Homoeopathy in DM, Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, Volume No. 3, 2008, pg 27.
- Establishing the Efficacy of Homoeopathy in the Management of Diabetes Mellitus Type 2, Asian Journal of Homoeopathy Volume No. 1, 2009, pg 36.
- Understanding ‘Element of time’ through Drug proving, Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, Volume No. 2 No. 1 (4), 2008, pg 28.
- Iron deficiency Anaemia: defining scope and clinical Approach in Homoeopathic Management in children age group (6-12)¸ Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, Volume No. 3, 2008, pg 17.
- Efficacy of Role of Homoeopathy in the management of Acute diarrhoeal disorder, Indian Journal of research in Homoeopathy 2009 Vol. 6
- Efficacy of Role of Homoeopathy in the management of Scabies, Indian Journal of research in Homoeopathy 2009 Vol. 6
- Evolving a Conceptual Image of Calc Fluor through drug proving Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, Volume No.6, Aug – Oct 2012 , pg 38 – 49.
- Evaluate the efficacy of homoeopathic treatment of COPD by correlating subjective parameter with objective Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, 2012 Vol 6
- Exploring role of homoeopathy in LD & its associated co – morbidity: A pilot study, Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth Journal, Vol 4 (17) Nov12, Jan 13.
- Homeopathy for Acute Alcohol Withdrawal – AN exploratory study, The Homoeopathic Heritage, July 2013, page 21
- The Heart of academic research: Formulating Research Questions, Homoeopathy Journal, Aug 2018,pg 18
Publications in other Journals:
14. Research for growth of the science and self, National Journal of Homeopathy, Vol. No. 10, July 2008, pg 12
15. Significance of documentation in research – Experience of drug proving, National Journal of Homeopathy, Vol. No. 10, July 2008, pg 14
16. Nurturing Homoeopathic friendly communities – Lessons from community based research, National Journal of Homeopathy, Vol. No. 10, July 2008, pg 29
17. Research in Classical homoeopathy, Hpathy Ezine, July 2009
18. Case Report, Telogen Effluvium with Sub Cliical Hypothyroidism, National Journal of Homeopathy, Vol.16 No12, Dec 2014, Pg 33-37.
19. Efficacy of Ferrum Phosphoricum 6X in Iron Deficiency Anemia During Antenental Care in Rural Population of Vikramgragh Taluka in Single Blind Randomized Placebo Control Trial: A Pilot Study, International Journal Of Education And Research In Health Sciences,Vol.1, Issue 2015
20. A Need based Analysis to develop a curriculum for the subject of Research methodology and Biostatistics for postgraduate Homoeopathy students, Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy, 2018, Volume 1, Issue 2
21. Clinical observation: a key to the assessment of susceptibility in the management of malnutrition – an extended case report, Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy, 2018, Volume 1, Issue 3
INTERNATIONAL & NATIONAL CONFERENCES PRESENTATIONS
- Insight in Homoeopathic Diabetes Management, National Research Conference 2006, Aurangabad, MS
- Efficacy of Homoeopathic management in Diabetes, Placebo control trial, International Seminar on Research advances, 2010, Kolkata
- Efficacy of homoeopathy in the management of scabies in Closed Community International Conference, LIGA 2011, New Delhi
- Co-Presenter for Importance of patient education & Orientation in the Management of Diabetes Type 2, International Conference, LIGA 2011, New Delhi
- Homoeopathy for Nutritional Anaemia: A Sustainable ASHA based Public Health Care Model, World Homoeopathy Day, International Conference, LMHI 2016, New Delhi
- UG and PG curricula for enhancing research basis, WHD2019, New Delhi
- All India Homoeopathic Research Summit 2023, Nagpur