- He comes with an experience of 2 years as a lecturer of this department. He is a recognized teacher, guide at MUHS, Nashik. He has been an examiner for this subject at MUHS, Nashik. He has guided 2 of students through their MD – Program till date. He has presented papers as a speaker on “EXPLORING HOMOEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT OF MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM IN PAEDIATRIC AGE GROUP” at “WORLD AYUSH EXPO 2019 & AROGYA- SEMINARS & WORKSHOP IN HOMOEOPATHY”
- Lecturer; Department of Paediatrics, Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute (MLDMHI) Palghar; Maharashtra since 2 years.
- Recognized PG Guide in Homoeopathic Paediatrics, in Maharashtra Health University, MUHS Nashik,
- OPD supervisor in PAEDIATRIC OPD of MLDMHI, Palghar since 2 years.
- Published article in National Journal of Homoeopathy NJH
Conducted study at MLDMHI as a part of fulfillment of thesis of MD with the title “EXPLORING HOMOEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT OF MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM IN PAEDIATRIC AGE GROUP”.