Dr. Madhavi Tamboli
Date of Birth: – 25/06/1971
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL PROFILE STATEMENT:
I am into Homoeopathic practice since the last 25 years. I expertise in treating children with educational, behavioural and emotional difficulties. I also treat children with neurodevelopmental disorders. I am passionate and sincere about my work.
Apart from my medical background, I also love to write. I work in the publication department of DR. M.L. Dhawale Trust as an assistant to the editor. Recently I have co-authored a book ‘Perceiving the Mind in Homoeopathic Practice’.
EXPERIENCE AND ACHIVEMENTS:
- • Practicing as a Consulting Homoeopath since 1995, treating adults as well as children
- • Working with children having academic, behavioural and emotional issues, (E.g. LD, Slow learners, Mild Mental retardation, ADHD, ODD, Autism, Childhood depression etc.) since 2005.
- • Worked as a Senior Research Fellow (2008-2011) in a Central Govt, Dept of AYUSH funded project, treating Learning Disabled children with Homoeopathy.
- • Approved Teacher and Guide, now a Visiting Faculty for Repertory, Dr. M.L. Dhawale Homoeopathic Medical Institute, Palghar.
- • Conducted Seminars for teachers and parents on Awareness and Intervention in academic, behavioural and emotional issues in children.
- • Conducted Screening camps in schools for the identification of academic, behavioural and emotional issues in children.
- • Presented Papers in Symposiums and Conferences.
- • Co-author of ‘Perceiving the Mind in Homoeopathic Practice’
B.H.M.S. (Bachelors in Homoeopathy): 1989-1993
M.D. (Hom) : 2009-2011
MA (Psychology): 2019-2021
P.G .Diploma in Counselling and Health Psychology 2002
Certificate course in Learning Disabilities 2004
- • Working with Dr. M.L. Dhawale Trust in the Publication Department and as a coordinator of the Trust’s Urban Clinical Services
- • Currently working as a Senior Research Fellow in a Central Govt, Dept of AYUSH funded project, treating LD, Slow Learners and ADHD children- Final Stage of Analysis.
- • Consultant at Sashi Mangylam special school
- • Reviewer to Peer reviewed Homoeopathic Journal JISH
- • Working as an assistant to the Editor in Dr. M.L. Dhawale Trust
I possess computer skills mainly M S Office.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS:
I like to read and write. I am fond of socializing with family and friends.