Date of Birth: – 27/10/ 1953 Email: – email@example.com
• MD (Psych Med) DPM (CPS) MF Hom. (Lond.)
• Member, Institute of Clinical Research, Mumbai
• Advanced Diploma in Management, AIMA-New Delhi
• Basic and Advanced Course in Health Science and Educational Technology, MUHS, Nashik
PROFESSIONALAND TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
• Consulting Homoeopathic Practice with Psychiatric specialization since 35 years
• Former Principal, Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar (a stand alone Homoeopathic PG Institute) from 2002-2017. The Institute is affiliated to MUHS, Nashik and recognized by the CCH, New Delhi. The programme covers 6 Homoeopathic subjects and has an annual intake of 36 Postgraduate students
CURRENT NATIONAL AND STATE LEVEL ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH POSITIONS:
• Member, Scientific Advisory Board, CCRH, New Delhi (2019-22)
• Member, Ad-Hoc Board of Studies in Homoeopathy, Shri Govind Guru University, Godhra (2019- and Member Departmental Research Advisory Committee, SGGU, Gujarat.
• PhD Guide in Homoeopathic Psychiatry: MUHS, Nashik
• Consultant, Psychiatry Research projects, CCRH, New Delhi
• Chairman, Ethical Committee, RRI Mumbai Unit, CCRH.
• Chairman, Advisory Committee, RRI Mumbai, CCRH
• Resource person: Workshops on Basic and Advanced Research Methodology and Health Science Educational Technology for MUHS, Nashik
• Chairman, Editorial Board, Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy (an ISSN registered, peer reviewed and indexed in Index Copernicus, Scilit, Google scholar, CrossRef, ReadCube, National Science Library)
• Member, Editorial Boards and Reviewer, Homoeopathic Links and Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy
HOMOEOPATHIC RESEARCH EXPERIENCE:
• Principal Investigator: “To ascertain the role of Homoeopathic therapy in the management of Learning Disabilities” – Extra-mural Research project supported by the Department of AYUSH, MOHFW, New Delhi, 2008-11
• Principal Investigator: “Efficacy of Homoeopathy in influencing the academic outcome in children with scholastic difficulties from the vernacular medium: A multicentric study (ongoing)” – Extramural project supported by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India – ongoing project
PAST ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH POSITIONS IN NATIONAL BODIES AND UNIVERSITY
• Member, Board of Governors, CCH, New Delhi and Member, Education Committee, CCH from December 2019 – July 2021
• Member, Steering Committee, National Campaign for Homoeopathic in Mother and Child Care, Department of AYUSH, MHFW, New Delhi, 2007-08
• Member, Core Committee for ROTP in Homoeopathy, Department of AYUSH, MoHFW, New Delhi, 2008-10
• Member, SFC and Committee on Clinical Research, CCRH, New Delhi, 2002-05
• Member, Appraisal and Approval Committees for AYUSH Initiatives in Public Health, Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India (2008-10).
• Member, PG Board of Studies in Homoeopathy, MUHS, Nashik (2009-17)
• Chairman, Clinical Research Sub Committee, CCRH, New Delhi (2015-18)
• Member, Scientific Advisory Committee, CCRH, New Delhi (2015-18)
STATE AND NATIONAL AWARDS
• Dr. Hahnemann Jeevan Gaurav Award by the Maharashtra Council of Homoeopathy for 2017-18
• Samuel Hahnemann Award for Health services by DDI Arogya, Pune December 2018
• Dr. B. K. Sahni Memorial Award, Patna 2010
• Recipient for contribution to Homoeopathy by Father Muller’s Charitable Institutions, Mangalore, 2005
• National Hahnemannian Award by the Research Society of Homoeopathy, Lucknow in 2003.
• Hahnemann MemorialAwardby the Chandrapur Association of Homoeopaths in 2001.
• Dhawale K. M. Revitalizing homoeopathic medical education for the COVID-19 era: Integrating Hahnemannian thought, Principles of Medical Education, and the core of the National Educational Policy, 2020. Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy 2020; 3(4) : 80-87
• Latha Devrajan and Dhawale K. M. Institutional Transformation through Standardized Clinical Action: A Key to Actualizing the Potential for Homoeopathic Research. Journal of Standardiz’ed Homoeopathy 2019; 02 (02
• “Evolving a Competency based syllabus in Postgraduate Homoeopathic Education: Advanced teaching of Fundamentals of H In Journal of Homoeopathy University Vol 3, April 2018
• Jain Bipin, Sujata Goda, Neena Ambekar, K. M. Dhawale Taking Homoeopathy to the Grassroots through Community Health Volunteer (CHV) Programme in Mother & Child Care: The Philosophy & The Practice. Asian Journal of Homoeopathy, 2014
• Jain Bipin, Hitesh Purohit, K. M. Dhawale. Going Holistic The Whole Way: A Case For Reform In Homoeopathic Medical Education Asian Journal of Homoeopathy 2011, 05
• Jain Bipin, Hitesh Purohit, K. M. Dhawale.Going Holistic The Whole Way: A Case For Reform In Homoeopathic Medical Education-Part- 2 Asian Journal of Homoeopathy 2011, 11
• Published “Homoeopathic Management of Learning Disabilities” in “Homoeopathic Heritage”, 2012, a peer reviewed Journal and “ Use of Homoeopathic Remedies in the Management of Learning Disabilities” in IJRH, the journal of the CCRH.
• Nigwekar Anoop and Dhawale K. M. Caring for the System – The 4th Dimension of Care. In Human Resource Development in Asia-Trends and Challenges Papers presented at the 1st International Conference on Human Resources Development in Asia Eds Udai Pareek, et al Oxford and IBH Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd, 2002
• A number of articles in Asian Journal of Homoeopathy and National Journal of Homoeopathy.
• Edited and contributed to the Homoeopathy section of the “Principles of Integrated Medicine” published by Tata Mcgraw Hill Pvt. , 2002
• Contributed to the ICR Symposium on Hahnemannian Totality 1978 in the form of 2 papers on the “Clinical Interview” and “Small group teaching”
• Bridging the gap between education and research: Possibilities and Difficulties: Paper presented at the World Homoeopathy Day Conference, New Delhi April 2019
• Homoeopathy for Healthy Child: Paper presented at the World Homoeopathy Day Conference, New Delhi, April 2018
• Homoeopathy in Psychosomatic Disorders: Its role in the Management of Hypertension at the International AYUSH Conference and Exhibition, Dubai November 2017
• Mental Health through Homoeopathy and Common Mental Disorders: and Role of Homoeopathy in Children with Disabilities at Toronto Homoeopathic Conference in April 2017
• Training through Action Learning: Implanting Quality within the Researcher: Paper presented at the World Homoeopathic Conference, New Delhi, April 2017
• Role of Homoeopathy In Mental Health at World Homoeopathy Conference, New Delhi, April 2016
• Homoeopathic aspects of the Management of Psychiatric disorders at the Canadian Homoeopathic Conference, Toronto in October 2012.
• Homoeopathic Management of Learning Disabilities at the International Liga Conference, New Delhi, December 2011
• Homoeopathic Management of Behavioural disorders at the 1st International Homoeopathic Conference, Dubai in February 2005.
•“Tri-coordinate Care of the Professional” at the Inter-Professional Conference organized by the Association of Medical Education In Europe in Krakow, Poland in 1993. Also presented a paper on “Homoeopathic Medical Education and Training” at the AMEE, Conference on Medical Education at Krakow, Poland, 1993.