Dr. Devangini Ramesh Broker
Date of Birth: – 16/08/1984
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
B.H.M.S. from Dr. D. Y. Patil Homoeopathic Medical college & Research centre, Pimpri – Pune
M.D. from Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar.
Consulting Homoeopathic Practice since 2008. Practiced for 6 months and then taken a break for pursuing MD Homoeopathy. Restarted in 2012 and continued till date.
Mangal Villa, Near Dwarkadish Mandir, Tejpal Road, Vile – Parle East, Mumbai 400057.
- CURRENT ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH POSITIONS:
• PhD Coordinator, Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute
• Research Coordinator, Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute
- • Lecturer, Department of Repertory, Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar
- CLINICAL EXPERIENCE:
• OPD Supervisor for Endocrine OPD at Dr. M. L. Dhawale Trust Rural Hospital, Palghar
- • OPD Supervisor for Infertility OPD at Dr. M. L. Dhawale Trust Rural Homoeopathic Hospital, Palghar
- • Worked in COVID-19 IPD set up as a Homoeopathic IPD Supervisor at Dr. M. L. Dhawale Trust Rural Homoeopathic Hospital, Palghar
Dissertation Topic (2008 – 2011) under the guidance of Drs. Anoop Nigwekar, Nikunj Jani and Prashant Tamboli “Study of utility of Complete Repertory in the management of Warts.”
Sr. Research Officer – From 2011 – 2021
Research Coordinator – From 2022 till date
- • Dr. Manpreet Kaur (2018-2021) “Descriptive Case Series Study for Understanding the Skills, Attitude and Knowledge Required in case taking in cases of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)”
- • Dr. Vibhuti Payokar (2020-2022) Valuing the concept of time in formulating the repertorial totality using complete repertory in cases of migraine: A case series study
- • 2008: Awareness of Homoeopathy in rural & tribal community
- • 2009: Determining the role of Homoeopathic remedy – Symphytum officinale in healing fracture, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune.
- • 2010: To study the efficacy of homoeopathic indicated remedy vis-á-vis biochemic Ferrum Phos 6x in anemia during ANC period in tribal area.
- • 2011: To Study the effect of drinking Coffee during Homoeopathic treatment
- • 2017: EMR project: A Randomized Control Trial to study the effectiveness of indicated Homoeopathic medicines in the management of the scholastic difficulty – a multicentric project
- • 2020 – 21: Attitude of Homoeopathy Practitioners for Covid19 Vaccination, A cross sectional Survey
Research Project Data Analyst:
- • 2011: Analyzed the data of number of project including Survey for Dept. of Panchayat Raj, Govt. Of West Bengal – To Report The Effectiveness Of Their Homoeopathic Dispensaries Spread Across The State – Sponsored by Panchayat Raj Dept, Govt. of West Bangal and supported by National Institute of Homoeopathy, (An autonomous Institute under the Department of AYUSH, Govt of India)
- • 2011: Homoeopathy for Mother & Child – Public Health Project, sponsored by Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
- • From 2013 till date: Analyzed the data of the dissertation / projects of students or teacher pursuing the post graduate course of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, Homoeopathy PhD and FAIMER scholarship
- • Acknowledgement received from Dr. Farookh Master for analysing the data in his book named Healing Cancer: A Homoeopathic Approach.
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
• Regular faculty to conduct the sessions on Research Methodology and Biostatistics at Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar since 2011.
- • Faculty at the workshop in Research Methodology and Biostatistics for the post graduate students & Teachers of MUHS Nashik in year 2012 at Panchasheel Homoeopathic Medical college and Research Centre, Khamgaon – Maharashtra
- • Invitation for the lecture on Data Presentation at Panchasheel Homoeopathic Medical College, Khamgaon in 2013
- • MET Approved Faculty: for the workshop in Research Methodology MUHS, Nashik.
- • Till now conducted more than 35 workshops for PG teachers, PhD Scholars Students & PG students
- • MET Approved Faculty: for the workshop in education technology MUHS, Nashik.
- • Faculty for Research workshop- Homoeopathy University Jaipur
- • Invitation as resource faculty for the CCH organized Research Methodology workshop at Sarda Krishna Homoeopathic college, Kulasekharam, Kanyakumari Dist., Tamil Nadu
- • Invitation as resource faculty for the AYUSH sponsored 3 – day CME on Dissertation writing & Statistical analysis at Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar on 21st – 23rd September 2016
- • Resource Faculty for the Research Methodology workshop at Naiminath Homoeopathic College and Research Centre, Agra
- • Resource Faculty for the Research Methodology workshop at RKDF University – Ram Krishna College of Homoeopathy and Medical Science, Bhopal
- • Invitation as resource faculty for the AYUSH sponsored 6 day CME on Research Methodology at Dr. Madan Pratap Khunteta Homoeopathic medical Hospital & Research Centre, Jaipur Rajasthan on 8th December 2018. Taken the lectures on Ethical issues in Publications in Biomedical journals and Publications of scientific articles in Bio – Medical Journal.
- • Invitation as a resource faculty for the AYUSH sponsored 6 days CME on Research Methodology at Dr. Madan Pratap Khuteta Homoeopathic medical Hospital & Research Centre, Jaipur Rajasthan on 20th October, 2021. Taken the lectures on Agro-Homoeopathy and Basic and Fundamental Research in Homoeopathy.
- RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS:
• Homoeopathy for acute alcohol withdrawal – An exploratory study, The Homoeopathic Heritage, July 2013, Page 21 – 25
- • Case report: Telogen Effluvium with Subclinical Hypothyroidism, National Journal of Homoeopathy, December 2014, Vol 16, Pg 33 – 37
- • Case report: Sudden Sensory Loss Homoeopathic Management, National Journal of Homoeopathy, March 2015, Vol 17, Pg 42 – 45
- • Efficacy of Ferrum Phos 6x in Iron Deficiency Anaemia During Antenatal Care in Rural Population of Vikramgragh Taluka in Single Blind Randomized Placebo Control Trial: A pilot study, International Journal of Education and Research in Health Sciences, 2015, Vol 1, Issue 1, Pg 28 -32.
- • Efficacy of individualized homoeopathic remedies in iron deficiency anaemia during antenatal care in rural population of Vikramgarhtaluka: single blind randomized control trial, Journal of Homoeopathy University, 2016, Vol.2, Pg 1 – 8
- • The heart of academic research: Formulating research questions, Journal of Homoeopathy University, April 2018, vol 3, Pg 51 – 55
- • Using Multimedia for enhancing the observational skills of Homoeopathic post graduate students during case taking, Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy, 2018, Volume 1, Issue 1, Pg 1 – 11.
- • Exploring the role of Homoeopathy in the management of Malnutrition in Children in the age group of 1 to 4 years: A pilot study, Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy, 2018, Volume 1, Issue 1, Pg 12 – 20.
- • A Need based Analysis to develop a curriculum for the subject of Research methodology and Biostatistics for postgraduate Homoeopathy students, Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy, 2018, Volume 1, Issue 2
- • Oral Presentation A Need based Analysis to develop a curriculum for the subject of Research methodology and Biostatistics for postgraduate Homoeopathy students” at Educational Conference organized by IMETTT, MUHS Nashik on 3rd January 2018
- • Shah PM, Pethani VR, Nandha DG, Tamboli PP, Broker DR. Proportion of anxiety and depression prevalent in patients visiting homoeopathic hospital OPD in rural area of Miyagam – Karjan using Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS) : a cross sectional survey. Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy (JISH) 2018; 01(02)
- • Poster Presentation “A Need based Analysis to develop a curriculum for the subject of Research methodology and Biostatistics for postgraduate Homoeopathy students” CCRH organized World Homoeopathy Day 2019 at Delhi.
- • Belsare RM, Broker DR. How to write a Scientific Article: Part IV: Presentation of Data. Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy (JISH) 2019; 02(02)
- • Tamuk MT, Rao SM, Tamboli PP, Sarvagod HC, Broker DR. Assessing the Action of Homoeopathic remedies in the management of Common Migraine Using the Headache Impact Test-6(HIT-6) tool. Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy (JISH) 2019; 02(03)
- • Oral Presentation on “Correlating the Perceived Stress and Coping Strategy using Perceived Stress Scale and Coping Strategy inventory amongst Homoeopathic Post Graduate Students – A cross sectional survey” at AYUSH Expo August 2019.
- • Bhalinge SD, Tamboli PP, Broker DR. Case-based learning method to enable rational decision-making in posology in the 1st year MD (Hom) students: A pilot study. J Intgr Stand Homeopathy 2020;3(1):3-7.
- • P Hima Bindu, Botla M, Tamboli PP, Broker DR, “A Retrospective Study to Assess the Clinical Efficacy of Individualized Homoeopathic Medicine in the management of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder” – Abstract selection at HRI Conference 2023.