Dr. Devangini Ramesh Broker
Date of Birth: – 16/08/1984
Email: – email@example.com
B.H.M.S. from Dr. D. Y. Patil Homoeopathic Medical college & Research centre, Pimpri – Pune
M.D. from Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar.
Consulting Homoeopathic Practice since 2008. Practiced for 6 months and then taken a break for pursuing MD Homoeopathy. Restarted in 2012 and continued till date.
Mangal Villa, Near Dwarkadish Mandir, Tejpal Road, Vile – Parle East, Mumbai 400057.
CURRENT ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH POSITIONS:
1) PhD Coordinator, Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute
2) Research Officer, Dr M L Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute
3) Lecturer, Department of Repertory, Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar
Sr. Research Officer – From 2008 – till date
• 2008: Awareness of Homoeopathy in rural & tribal community
• 2009: Determining the role of Homoeopathic remedy – Symphytum officinale in healing fracture, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune.
• 2010: To study the efficacy of homoeopathic indicated remedy vis-á-vis biochemic Ferrum Phos 6x in anemia during ANC period in tribal area.
• 2011: To Study the effect of drinking Coffee during Homoeopathic treatment
• 2017: EMR project: A Randomized Control Trial to study the effectiveness of indicated Homoeopathic medicines in the management of the scholastic difficulty – a multicentric project
Research Project Data Analyst:
• 2011: Analyzed the data of number of project including Survey for Dept. of Panchayat Raj, Govt. Of West Bengal – To Report The Effectiveness Of Their Homoeopathic Dispensaries Spread Across The State – Sponsored by Panchayat Raj Dept, Govt. of West Bangal and supported by National Institute of Homoeopathy, (An autonomous Institute under the Department of AYUSH, Govt of India)
• 2011: Homoeopathy for Mother & Child – Public Health Project, sponsored by Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
• From 2013 till date: Analyzed the data of the dissertation / projects of students or teacher pursuing the post graduate course of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, Homoeopathy PhD and FAIMER scholarship
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY TEACHING EXPERIENCE
• Regular faculty to conduct the sessions on Research Methodology and Biostatistics at Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar since 2011.
• Faculty at the workshop in Research Methodology and Biostatistics for the post graduate students & Teachers of MUHS Nashik in year 2012 at Panchasheel Homoeopathic Medical college and Research Centre, Khamgaon – Maharashtra
• Invitation for the lecture on Data Presentation at Panchasheel Homoeopathic Medical College, Khamgaon in 2013
• MET Approved Faculty: for the workshop in Research Methodology MUHS, Nashik.
• Till now conducted 35 workshops for PG teachers, PhD Scholars Students & PG students
• Faculty for Research workshop- Homoeopathy University Jaipur
• Invitation as resource faculty for the CCH organized Research Methodology workshop at Sarda Krishna Homoeopathic college, Kulasekharam, Kanyakumari Dist., Tamil Nadu
• Invitation as resource faculty for the AYUSH sponsored 3 – day CME on Dissertation writing & Statistical analysis at Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute, Palghar on 21st – 23rd September 2016
• Resource Faculty for the Research Methodology workshop at Naiminath Homoeopathic College and Research Centre, Agra
• Resource Faculty for the Research Methodology workshop at RKDF University – Ram Krishna College of Homoeopathy and Medical Science, Bhopal
• Invitation as resource faculty for the AYUSH sponsored 6 day CME on Research Methodology at Dr. Madan Pratap Khunteta Homoeopathic medical Hospital & Research Centre, Jaipur Rajasthan on 8th December 2018. Taken the lectures on Ethical issues in Publications in Biomedical journals and Publications of scientific articles in Bio – Medical Journal.
EXPERIENCE IN EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
• MUHS recognized Certificate course in Basic Education Technology
• MUHS recognized Certificate course in Advanced Education Technology
• MET Approved Faculty: for the workshop in education technology MUHS, Nashik.
• Research in Education
• Homoeopathy for acute alcohol withdrawal – An exploratory study, The Homoeopathic Heritage, July 2013, Page 21 – 25
• Case report: Telogen Effluvium with Subclinical Hypothyroidism, National Journal of Homoeopathy, December 2014, Vol 16, Pg 33 – 37
• Case report: Sudden Sensory Loss Homoeopathic Management, National Journal of Homoeopathy, March 2015, Vol 17, Pg 42 – 45
• Efficacy of Ferrum Phos 6x in Iron Deficiency Anaemia During Antenatal Care in Rural Population of Vikramgragh Taluka in Single Blind Randomized Placebo Control Trial: A pilot study, International Journal of Education and Research in Health Sciences, 2015, Vol 1, Issue 1, Pg 28 -32.
• Efficacy of individualized homoeopathic remedies in iron deficiency anaemia during antenatal care in rural population of Vikramgarhtaluka: single blind randomized control trial, Journal of Homoeopathy University, 2016, Vol.2, Pg 1 – 8
• The heart of academic research: Formulating research questions, Journal of Homoeopathy University, April 2018, vol 3, Pg 51 – 55
• Using Multimedia for enhancing the observational skills of Homoeopathic post graduate students during case taking, Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy, 2018, Volume 1, Issue 1, Pg 1 – 11.
• Exploring the role of Homoeopathy in the management of Malnutrition in Children in the age group of 1 to 4 years: A pilot study, Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy, 2018, Volume 1, Issue 1, Pg 12 – 20.
• A Need based Analysis to develop a curriculum for the subject of Research methodology and Biostatistics for postgraduate Homoeopathy students, Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy, 2018, Volume 1, Issue 2
• Oral Presentation A Need based Analysis to develop a curriculum for the subject of Research methodology and Biostatistics for postgraduate Homoeopathy students” at Educational Conference organized by IMETTT, MUHS Nashik on 3rd January 2018
• Poster Presentation “A Need based Analysis to develop a curriculum for the subject of Research methodology and Biostatistics for postgraduate Homoeopathy students” CCRH organized World Homoeopathy Day 2019 at Delhi.
• How to write a scientific article :Part IV: Presentation of Data Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy, 2019, Volume 2, Issue 2
• Oral Presentation correlation of perceived stress and coping mechanisms using perceived stress scale and coping strategy inventory 72 amongst Homoeopathic Post Graduates – A Cross sectional survey. AYUSH EXPO at Mumbai August 2019.