Dr. Manoj K. Patel
Date of Birth: 17th December 1962.
Basic Education :
M.D. (Hom. Rep.) From B.Ambedkar University (Arungabad)
D.H.M.S. from Gujarat, Dist. Baroda (1985)
Member Of Institute Of Clinical Research (MICR) Mumbai.
Certificate Course :
Advance course in MET (Medical Education Technology) From Maharashtra University Of Health Science, Nashik
Current Designation & Responsibility :
• Professor & HOD Department of Psychiatry, M.L.Dhawale Homeopathic P.G.Institute, Palghar. Maharastra, INDIA ,P.G. Guide Maharastra University of Health Science, INDIA
• PG guide for students of psychiatry, Maharastra University of Health Science
• Director (Community Health Service) Dr.M.L.Dhawale organization. Mumbai.
• Trustee Homeopathic Education & Charitable trust Vadodra.& Kirtan kendra Mumbai
Research experience :
Principal investigator in Diarrhea Research Project, Sponsored by Dept. AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family welfare, Govt.of India.
Paper Presentation :
- Homoeopathic physician – a participant of care at I.C.R. Mumbai, 1994
- 2. Role of homoeopathy in rural care at H.A.M.A.I Gujarat, January 2000
- ART & SCIENCE OF CASE RECEIVING at Bangalore & Martandum
- ‘Dynamic healing through homeopathy’ at Calgary
- ‘Role of homeopathy in Primary healthcare’ at Toronto Canada, Oct. 2005
- Role of Homeopathy in common mental disorders at HAMAI , Bangalore 2009
- Role of homeopathy in mother and child health care at LIGA 2011
- Homeopathy a champion of mental health at gandhinagar, gujrat Feb 2012
- Role of homeopathy in challenging cases Nagpur 2012
- ‘Learning while teaching PG students of psychiatry’ On ICR day 2013 .
- Role of Homeopathy in Psychiatry Emergency at AHML Mumbai 10th.oct 2015
- History of Sexual Abuse in the Genesis of Psychiatric Illness & Role of Homeopathy in Healing the Wounded Sensitivity at international homoeopathic foundation, Delhi 2016
- Skills for Psychiatry Interview at other song academy.2016
- Competency based education in psychiatry at LIGA, Leipzig, Germany, June 2017
- Homeopathic Materia Medica for psychiatric disorder , Teachers workshop at SKHM, Tamilnadu 2018
- Acute Mental Illnesses & its Homeopathic Management at The other song academy Mumbai January 2019
- Importance of Mental Health study in day to day homeopathic practice a one day seminar at Rajkot.7th.April 2019
Experience as a trainer :
Workshop with Teachers. Resource person for ROTP (Re orientation of Teachers program) as a coordinator in the subject of Homeopathic Matria Medica, Philosophy , Repertory and psychiatry organized by AUSH Government of India.
Conducted workshop with Teachers of Gujarat, Homeopathic Colleges organized by Government of Gujarat
Resource person for medical education technology for homeopathic teachers. MUHS
Workshop & Seminars with PG & UG students : presenting seminars and interactive workshops on Concept of Case Receiving, Documentation & Role of Unprejudiced Observer with help of audio visual aids. So far I have presented about 15 such workshops across India & one abroad at Denmark. In these presentations, we are attempting to bring the philosophy and practice of homeopathy closure to the learners. We have been able to share with them our research on various concepts and its applications that our masters followed to realize their dream of ‘unprejudiced observer’.
- Topic: Using Multimedia For Enhancing Observational Skills During Homoeopathic Case Taking In Homoeopathic Post Graduate Students , Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy (JISH) . publisher Dr.M.L.Dhawale Memorial Homeopathic Institute , volum1, Issue1 2018
Seminars & paper presentation :
National experience New Delhi, Gujarat :Vadodara, Rajkot, Ahemdabad, Bhavnagar ,Mehshana .Tamilnadu: at Martandam, kanyakumari& Madras.Kerala at Trivendram, Trichur, Calicut, Kochi, Karnataka at Bangalore, Mangalore., Kolcutta ,
International: Conducted work shop & seminar on standardized homoeopathic practice
At Denmark in the month of March, 2005.Presented paper at international conference at Toronto Canada, Oct. 2005. Conducted workshop at Canada homeopathic college, Toronto and Troy, Michigan USA Addressed USA & Canadian community on ‘Homeopathy as first choice’
Recent presentation on kent’s approach to case receiving at Toronto Canada 2009,
Paper Presentation :
Competency based education in psychiatry at LIGA, Leipzig,Germany, 2017
Coordinator of webinar on mental health along with mind technology,2019
Recipient of Best Homeopathic Doctors Award (yr. 2005-2006) For service to society from ‘YOU’ (an organization devoted social cause)